Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My very first post

Hi.! This is my very first personal blog post. I do have a blog that's about marketing but it isn't active. The credit goes to my laziness and procrastination. This blog has been created based out of an inspiration I got on a fine Sunday. Let this be my space to shout out, to scribble, to express, to motivate and for all life's little moments. It's my life and it's my responsibility to spend in a useful way... Huh, sounds philosophical. But am not a very philosophy kinda person. Take life as it comes is my mantra. This is the way I used to treat my life. But everything changed one day and I realized that we should focus and demand more rather than just taking whatever that comes our way!

Everything needs a start... needs a first step to begin something. They say we need someone to push for doing things. Now that I've been pushed, had just begin the journey and miles to go in future. Now I can say that's "Once upon a time" when someone ask about my procrastination!

2 comments:

Sujatha Sathya said...

didn't feel like a first post at all. already very sure in your writing at the beginning itself. or maybe because u already have another blog.

"""my space to shout out, to scribble, to express, to motivate and for all life's little moments. "" that's a very nice line there

Anand said...

@Sujatha Sathya: Oh, that's very sweet of you to come to the beginning of my blog's journey. This was where it all started. Yes, I decided about the topic and what I wanted to convey here in the beginning itself.

Thanks you sooo much.. Truly touched :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...