Saturday, October 8, 2011

Versatile Blogger - The awardees






I received this award from Ashwini last Sunday and as per the rules, I've listed 7 things about myself in my last post. Now to fulfill the process, let me pass this award to the most deserving bloggers. Its celebration time people. Let's put our hands together and welcome the winners!!


* KrishnaPriya aka KP of Scribbling Pad!!!. She blogs on various topics like fiction, poems, real life incidents etc. It will be a delight to read her short fictions and my favorite is "A Monsoon Coffee". That would be my recommendation to all fiction lovers.

* Nasnin Nasser of Scribblings... Her poems are wonderfully weaved and her command over the language is too good. She can turn gloomy topics to a wonderful post. My favorite post of hers is "Slip of Fingers!"

* Fiona of The Princess Passions. Though I know about her blog only for a brief period of time, it was a delight to read her poems. She dishes out contents so well and it will sure to make an impact once you read. My favorite is "In your eyes".

*Saru Singhal of Words. She is truly an evolved writer and her poems are a delight to read. I would call her the princess of poems. I mean it. Her blog title is so apt that words just dance to the tunes in her poems. My favorite post is All over again.

* Sahana of Ahamkaara. She blogs about her personal experiences in life and definitely there would be a lesson to learn. She is a great story teller and the way she narrates the situation in her post, you would simply fall in love with that. My favorite post is "Ooops.. ! Arguments"

* Prayukth of "Humor Unplugged". He takes a humorous route of current affairs and its sure to make you laugh out loud. After a hard day at work, visiting his blog will help you to end the day with a smile (laugh I would say). My favorite is "Apple accidently sues itself"

Am privileged to pass on this award and I would be honored if you accept and pass on the same. Thanks a lot for the contribution and making blogging a wonderful experience!!

16 comments:

-- said...

WoW! What a total surprise and GREAT honour to be presented with this award by you, Anand ~ thank you so much!!! :) I feel very privileged to be in the company of such outstanding talent, and the fact that you have only discovered my blog recently, makes this recognition exceptionally special. Thank you again, from the bottom of my ♥ :)

Spiritual Sherpa said...

Indeed an honor...this is indeed very inspiring and truly motivational :) may god bless you with more words, thoughts and posts :) keep smiling and blogging..and congrats to the other winners too...I can see that I am in a very August company here...
:) Thanks buddy :)

Nasnin Nasser said...

That was really really a wonderful surprise Anand and I am most delighted and honoured to have this from you my friend:-) It means a lot to a beginner like me. Thanks a million and this is something very very special to me. A happy occasion indeed! Congrats to all the other winners:-)

Thanks once again and all the best wishes for your explorations! My warm regards:-)

KP said...

Thank you Anand.. that is my first award.. thanks a ton!! I feel honoured.. and Surprised too.. Hope u have a wonderful bloggers meet in chennai.. and update us soon..

Anand said...

@Lady*♥*Fiona: You're most welcome and you deserve the award. Even am very happy to be in the company of great talent. Thank you very very much :)

Anand said...

@India's no.1 blog: You're welcome Prayukth. Am happy to see the happy face and you deserve it very much. Please don't stop the journey. Your blog is a delightful piece to read as it tickles my funny bone every time. God bless you :)

Anand said...

@Nasnin Nasser: Thank you pal. You deserve the award and am glad that it brought a surprise and a delight. I can totally empathize with you. All the best and keep up the momentum :)

Anand said...

@KP: You're welcome Krishna Priya. Am happy to share the award with you. All the best. Will update on the Indiblogger - Chennai meet :)

Saru Singhal said...

Thank you so much Anand. It feels great to receive recognition from a blogger, I totally admire...:)
Saru

Sujatha Sathya said...

congratulations Anand on the award :)

and congrats to the other winners too

Anand said...

@Saru: The pleasure is mine Saru. I feel honored by passing this award to you :)

Anand said...

@Sujatha Sathya: Thanks a ton Sujatha :)

Sahana Rao said...

*walking unto the stage, the lime light walks with me, with glittering eyes, and with bubbly enthusiasm accepts the award humbly. Walks to the mike and says*
You know you know.. You made me very yappy today! Mondays are not at all bad if there are such posts. :)
You have written a lot of nice things about me.. :) Thank you thank you.. :) Lovely award!
I am just going out of words.. !
Thank you Anand! Your comments and this time an award are always encouraging. Your posts fills in positiveness and life in any reader. That is the best part of your posts.

Anand said...

@Sahana Rao: Thank you Sahana... A much awaited comment :) :) Thanks a ton for your lovely words.... :) Looking forward to your next post :)

Prateek Sur said...

Dude, congos u have an award!!I dont have any..
It was really nice to meet ya Pradeep and it was gud to be thr at the blogger's meet for the first tym..
try checking out my blog and commenting regularly..Would luv to hear ur views..Am following ya expecting u to return the favour someday!!
www.headacheandtension.blogspot.com

my movie link:
www.youtube.com/user/VinayakSeth22#p/u

Anand said...

@Prateek Sur: Thanks man... It was fun to meet you all there... Will surely check your blog. Thanks for dropping by :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...