Part1 of duology
Self discovery is an enlightening experience to lead a wonderful life. We strive hard to understand others in our life; our friend, our companion, our fellow worker, our boss, our client et. al. But did we try to understand ourselves at least for the heck of it?
Many a time we won’t give much importance for our inner-self and focus more on our outer appearance. We go to gym, use make-ups, take up diets, and wear the finest attires to look our best to the external world. But what activities we take to see our inner-self? Anyone can be like you / look like you in external appearance. All they need is to pursue similar actions to look their best. But your uniqueness is because of your inner-self and its time to look into it.
Some reasons why you should understand yourself:
• It helps you to discover what is troubling you; instead of feeling bad without a reason. This will lead you to the door of happiness.
• You will know when to move on from the situation to avoid making a mess or creating a trouble for yourself.
• You will know where to go or whom to speak to in times of depression.
• You won’t feel like you are lost somewhere because this will help you to fit in the most appropriate place; be it at work or in relationship.
• It helps you to understand your true potential for facing challenges and finding solutions.
• It helps you to identify the deviation and puts you back on track rather than just going on with the flow
• It will show you what exactly you want from life.
• You will see the path of your life and your actual destiny.
You can’t taste the wholesome success without understanding yourself. You can smell the everlasting happiness after achieving life purpose; and that life purpose lies within you. Explore yourself and begin the search to that ultimate discovery.
Read the part-2 here...